The majority of 2010 was spent working on project around our home. Here is the list of projects that I did.
1) Painted the bottom floor, mainly thanks to Travis.
2) Hauled in dirt and planted a garden. You can look at Kati’s blog for pictures.
3) We had someone put a 15 ft by 18 ft patio in. It beats our 3 by 3 cement slab that came with the home.
4) Planted flowers and seven trees in the front and side yards.
5) Trenched and put in sprinkler system.
6) Leveled yard and then laid sod/seeded.
Thanks to my neighbors, especially my back door neighbor Shane Shupe, I was able to get all of these projects done before the winter came. I’m looking forward to this summer and not having to worry about so many projects.
Devin & Travis painting the front room
Putting in the garden

Wow! It actually works!

Hummmm...maybe a little too big.

Pipes are all in place!

Trees and flowers we planted.

More trees and back patio.

Wow! It actually works!
Hummmm...maybe a little too big.
Pipes are all in place!
Trees and flowers we planted.
More trees and back patio.



2 comments:
Hehe. I think you can do even better than this! Aren't these pics from before? ;) No Christmas pics? And you definetly need more of you and Kati up here!
WOW...love the patio!
Post a Comment