Sunday, June 1, 2008

U hike!

Late Sunday night Mike, Shane, and I hiked up to the top of the "U". It actually is about a five minute hike to the top...that wasn't good enough for Mike so we hiked to the top of hill above the U. Not a good idea. It was a lot longer and steeper than we anticipated it to be. But we took some fun pictures!





Salt Lake City in the back around.
Looking at Salt Lake City upside down...try it sometime!


3 comments:

Sheila said...

Ooh what a fun hike! City lights from a hill are so lovely...

Scott and Sarah said...

Hey Devin! Your blog is sooo great! It's fun to see what's going on in your life. I just started our family blog so you can check it out scottandsarahwellman.blogspot.com it's a work in progress :)

MamaBear said...

cool posts! Ahh, I remember the good old days of freedom. I wish I was as inventive as you at coming up with off the wall ideas to do for fun.