Sunday, March 16, 2008

Food Break!!!

After studying and doing internship for a couple of hours we needed a little food break! It quickly turned into a food fight. And well...I won!

War faces!

9 comments:

Shonda said...

lovely. What is that stuff?

The 5 Wolzie's said...

Dev- I swear I've played every song and I still can't find it!!! Oh well, looks like you are having fun!!
Angie

mike said...

looks like Halloween makeup.

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Oh, Kati - what a good sport! :)

fünf said...

looks like wedding cake

Sheila said...

Hahaha- I love the last picture. You two are very cute together :)

Sheila said...

p.s. I clicked on your friend Mike's link to his blog thinking it was going to be Mike Menssen... I was a little sad it wasn't. Not, that your friend Mike's blog is bad! - I just don't know him.

Anonymous said...

Dev, you did not win!!

Annette said...

Kati is a good sport! Food fights... hmmm, at least you captured the moment with photos. :)