Friday, November 9, 2007

Letterboxing...I can do that!

Rexburg, Idaho is a very small town, but no place is too small for faithful letterboxers. According to letterboxing.org there are four small Tupperware boxes in Rexburg. On a cold and dark Saturday night my roommate (Mike) and I took our dates on a little search for these boxes. Two out of four is pretty good, right?

Mike and Whitney after they found a box!


Kati reading the notes in the letterbox book.

Our stamp!

Kati and I after stamping the book!

4 comments:

Travis said...

Good job devy, did you make the stamps? You've made some before right?

Shonda said...

ahhhh, a passtime close to my heart! Good work fellow letterboxer.

fünf said...

Wait, you go on dates? Just kidding!!

Hawaii Monkeys said...

devin- ahem, we need to talk.
Hey, now that you're an official blogger too, here's your initiation: you've been TAGGED! See me blog for the how-to. luv u!