Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Real Flash

For the summer I have been living in Provo doing internships with Real Salt Lake and the Utah Flash. For Real Salt Lake I have been working on their Operations Team that has mainly dealt with game day set-up and tear down. For the Utah Flash I have been apart of their Marketing Team and have helped with gross root events, call lists, inventory system, and excel anything.




Devin at a booth at a Orem Owlz game (Minor League Baseball).






Devin made many new friends with all the free Utah Flash tattoos that he had. All the kids loved him!



Christas in July?!? I'd never heard of it. And apparently neither did Santa because he doesn't look too jolly.






At a Real Salt Lake game in front of the Xango blow-up.




Utah Flash: http://www.nba.com/dleague/utah/ - Check this site in a couple of week...there should be a picture of me on it!
Real Salt Lake: http://real.saltlake.mlsnet.com/t121/index.jsp

1 comment:

Hawaii Monkeys said...

Dev- to keep you bloggin' I should also put a little comment of encouragement. ;) You don't even know how much more understandable (to others) and admirable your life becomes when its a blog! ;) I'm excited for you being your last semester at BYUI! It's going to be a lot of work though with graduating and stuff. Keep going strong. You look so great in your photos, I think you and sports just go together! And now that you have a blog, surely all those great girls will notice and may become "something" eh?? :) ;)
loves, court